Broadstreet Homes is growing and seeking the area’s best talent who want to work in a culture and environment that is honest, rewarding and fun! Currently, we have career openings for Construction Managers across the Charlotte Metro area of North Carolina.
Broadstreet is a place where you can build your career with the unwavering support of your team. Broadstreet offers an environment that encourages creativity and innovative ideas, and a team oriented and results driven culture where everyone is appreciated and valued.
When you join the Broadstreet team, you are rewarded with:
- An entrepreneurial work environment that encourages creativity and innovative ideas from every level
- A team oriented and results driven culture where everyone is appreciated and valued
- Excellent Compensation Package
- 401k Plan
- Outstanding Growth Potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Home Purchase Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Truck Allowance
General Description of Position:
As a Construction Manager you will be responsible for all construction activity within your assigned community, including the scheduling and supervision of all subcontractors and the inspection and acceptance of the work performed in each phase of the construction of every home.
- Deliver Broadstreet’s superior customer service to prospects, homeowners, inspectors, realtors and others at all times.
- Organization of all construction activity, including preparation of weekly schedules utilizing BuilderTrend software.
- Enforce scheduling and the quality of workmanship by reviewing job sites to ensure that homes are delivered to the customer within the time specified and in an acceptable condition established by the company.
- Maintenance of production office that is used as the control point for construction activity. Maintains all necessary records for scheduling work, ordering materials, recording government inspections, posting building permits, and approving invoices.
- Act as company’s representative in dealing with customers throughout construction period and responsible for servicing completed homes during the warranty period.
- Orders, calculates, and schedules delivery of materials and supplies as needed.
- Obtains governmental inspections as needed and represents company at such inspections.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Federal and State safety requirements are met and followed.
- Trains and directs Supervisors assigned to him/her.
- Maintains liaison with utility companies relative to installation and hookup of gas, electric, water lines, and meters.
- Assures that community has an orderly appearance and provides that appropriate bins are maintained for disposal of scrap and storage of unused materials.
- Operate motor vehicles to transport materials and assure that an adequate and complete supply of material is available (i.e., heating tanks, hazardous materials, construction material, etc.)
- Ensure that training is provided to comply with company guidelines for Supervisors and subcontractors.
- Must have a positive attitude and be customer service driven
- At least one year of new home construction experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Four-year degree preferred
Broadstreet Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Testing and Credit Check are required. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States.
To apply for this job please visit broadstreethomes.com.